The Diamond DA62 is a five to seven seat, twin-engined light aircraft produced by Diamond Aircraft Industries. The DA62 series is powered by the Austro Engine AE330. A turbocharged common-rail injected 2.0 liter jet fuel engine. With 180 HP and EECU single lever control system.
- Flight model by X-Aerodynamics, very closely matching real performance (based on public data).
- Fully Integrated Laminar Garmin G1000 with custom EIS and annunciations (In 3D only).
- Fully functional virtual 3D cockpit, with smooth and VR-friendly manipulators.
- High quality 3D model with high resolution PBR textures (4K).
- FMOD High Quality Enhanced 3D system sounds, including Doppler and Flanger effects.
- Customized FADEC/ECU with test procedure.
- Simulated oxygen system.
- Simulated ice protection system.
- MD302: custom coded Standby Attitude Module.
- Fully functional breakers (configurable reliability).
- Windshield effects: reflections, rain and frost.
- Many parameters saved between flights.
- Configurable pilots, passengers and luggage.
- Optimized to save FPS.
- Available for X-Plane 11 | Windows/Mac/Linux. 4GB+ VRAM Recommended