Robin DR401 CDI 155
The new Robin DR401 CDI 155 is a wooden sport monoplane, conceived by Robin Aircrafts. It has a tricycle undercarriage, and can carry four people. Powered by a new diesel Centurion engine.
The DR401 features a new glass cockpit, larger cockpit, electric trim and flaps.
- Accurate flight model tweaked by X-Aerodynamics.
- Integrated Laminar Garmin G1000.
- Functional virtual 3D cockpit, with manipulators VR ready.
- 3D model with high resolution PBR textures (4K).
- FMOD Quality sounds (engine & system) by Daniela RC.
- Simulated FADEC test and Pre Heating.
- Windshield reflections.
- Optimized to save FPS.
- Freeware aircraft. Requirement : X-Plane 11.20+ | Windows/Mac/Linux. 4GB+ VRAM Recommended